17.4.17

Let yourself rest. II Life


choose your battles right
let yourself rest





Are we social media addict?


I mean I can not imagine my life without it anymore. Some days I wish I could go back in time, have a day without social media and simply enjoy life.
But well here I am now, not able to disconnect because in some way social media is my hobby/my job/my passion. I know I am a very small instagrammer, blogger, influencer but nevertheless I am not always able to turn off the internet.

I guess I am realising how important it is to take some time for yourself. 
Never forget to let yourself rest. 

Disconnect; learn to be happy with yourself; be fearless; be yourself


I have experienced how much I am under pressure, how stressed & insecure I am and I think all these things would get better if I'd just let myself come down more often.

So that's the reason why I've decided to take a little break from social media. I am going away for a few days this week and I know that I need to take some time for myself, enjoy the time with my friends and simply disconnect.





But don't worry I'll be back next weekend with a new article.


See you soon, 


No comments: