3.4.17

Banana Bread II Food

recipe



"The smell of banana bread."



Long time no recipe on my blog, don't you think? Today I wanna share this very easy banana bread recipe with you. As you may know, I've had a lot of exams in the last couple of weeks, so I barely had time to bake nor to cook. Nevertheless I've made this recipe a couple of times and I think it would be nice to share it with you. Please note that this is not my recipe, I've found it on the internet, after trying out multiple recipes, and well I've changed some things, but all in all this is not my recipe. I don't know where I've found it though. 
Let's just get started.




You will need...

  • 130 gr butter
  • 150 gr sugar
  • 200 gr flour
  • 70 ml milk
  • 1 eeg
  • 2 tbsp vanilla sugar
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 2-3 bananas
  • chocolate, nuts, dried fruits, ...
  • brown sugar


Directions:

  1. Preheat oven to 170 °C.
  2. In a large bowl, mix together the melted butter, the sugar, an egg, vanilla sugar, milk, salt and  flour until well combined. 
  3. Add 2-3 mashed bananas and nuts, chocolate, dried fruit or whatever you fancy and stir. I've put some brown sugar on top of my banana loaf to make it extra crunchy, but you definitely don't have to.
  4. Bake for about 50 to 55 minutes.







See you soon,




"Live. Love. Bake."

No comments: