31.12.16

bye bye 2016 II Thoughts


So that's it I guess, thanks for the memories, but I have to move on.

2017 - I'm ready !







Hello everybody, I hope you're doing well. Tomorrow is 2017 and I couldn't be more excited. So I thought it would be nice to write a little recap and share some memories with you.

To be honest, 2016 was not my year, you might don't know much about it and I don't wanna talk to much about my personal life. But in 2016 some things happened that really made it difficult for me to stay positive all the time..

Nevertheless I've grown a lot as a person. I mean back in 2015 I couldn't have imagined myself changing school, starting a blog and over all changing that much. I feel like I'm finally finding myself and that's something I really wanna pursue in the future. Sure I'm not even 18 (not until next year) and I'm still struggeling with growing up, but somehow I feel like I can make it through.

Althrough some bad things happened in 2016, I wanna thank everyone for the year.
It's very difficult for me to remember everything I've done this year, so please excuse me.

I have scrolled through my Instagram Feed and thought I would show you some of my favorite pictures of the year. I haven't travelled that much, however I was able to take some lovely pictures. Enjoy!


Cadzand, the Nederlands

I visited the Nederlands a couple of times this year. Here are some pictures from Cadzand, where we stayed a whole week.






Provence, France

We have also been to Vinsobres, a little town in south France, it's kinda a tradition of ours but I still really like it.








Luxembourg City

Luxembourg, my home town, I simply couldn't resist sharing these photos with you. 




"D R E A M   I T , W I S H   I T , D O  I T ."






I'm probably not the only one telling you this, but never forget that you only have that one-life-ticket so please make the best out of every day. We all learn from our mistakes, try to be positive and enjoy every moment of your life.


Happy New Year everyone!
See you soon,





"Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Let's make it a good one."

No comments: