25.3.16

quick & easy last minute Easter decoration II diy


Hello everyone, I hope you're going well. I don't know who of you is going to celebrate Easter, but I thought it was a good idea to show you a little last minute Easter decoration. Actually this wasn't my idea, because I've seem it in a shop before, but I decided to do it myself. I hope you like it.



You will need :



First you're going to cut two circles out of the newspaper (mine have a diameter of 4 cm and 6 cm) and of course also two ears for the Easter bunny. 



As I mentioned before it's a very easy and quick diy, so the second step is basically only to glue it all together and you're done. 



I wish you an amazing Easter weekend, have fun and enjoy your quality time with your family and friends. 




See you soon, 



" Spring is nature's way of saying 'let's party!' " - Robin Williams

No comments: